ISO 14001 Environmental Manual
Customers expect to greater extent that companies take responsibility for the environment. At the same time an increasing number of industries relate to legal requirements and fees associated with the environment .
We can assist your company to introduce an environmental management system that meets the requirements of ISO 14001.
We can also assist with environmental auditing and implementation of standards for CSR ( Corporate Social Responsibility , CSR) .
- Protecting the environment through active prevention of pollution.
- Achieving an environmentally friendly energy and raw material consumption and environmentally sound waste management.
- Contributing to sustainable development by conserving energy and reducing waste which in turn reduces costs.
- Environmentally friendly production and safe handling of hazardous products and lower sickness absence among their own employees.
- Taking into account the environment gives the company a better reputation.
Five process areas :
- Environmental Policy
- Specific goals
- Internal Audit
- Management review is the most important .
This standard is compatible with ISO 9001 and targets the outer miljøet.Innsatsen be prioritized to prevent possible risks of significant pollution. Risk and vulnerability are key .
Aimed at :
All businesses who want an internationally recognized environmental management system to improve their environmental performance and will document compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations and working . Our focus is on practical solutions that are easy to follow by both employees and management.