ISO 50001 Energy Management
ISO 50001 , Energy Management Systems ( Management) – This International Standard specifies requirements for establishing, implementing , maintaining and improving an energy management system . The system’s purpose is to enable the organization to achieve continual improvement of its energy performance, including energy efficiency , energy use and energy consumption in a systematic way .
We can assist your company to develop and implement quality system that meets the requirements of ISO 50001 . This will enable the organization to achieve continual improvement of its energy performance, including energy efficiency , energy use and energy consumption in a systematic way . Efficiency Potentials can be identified by assessing energy usage throughout the company ‘s supply chain . Energy consumption and energy costs are very important to many businesses and industries. The potential for energy efficiency is often large , and it provides opportunities for reduced costs and increased competitiveness.
- Identify and manage risks connected with your future energy supply.
- Measuring and monitoring energy use to find opportunities for improvement .
- Reduce energy consumption and costs of energy consumption.
- Reduce emissions of greenhouse gases.
- Attract more customers with an environmentally friendly profile.
What we can do for you :
- Creating Energy Management Plan for ships (Company Energy Efficiency Management Plan CEEMP )
- Mapping the energy flow in your business .
- Initiate improvement projects to change the energy in a positive way.
- Create polls and statistics.
All businesses, large or small , wanting reduction in energy consumption and less spending. A strong environmental profile is also obtained .