About AllGo QMS
Allgo Quality Management Services was created in July 2012, and was initially aimed at land-based industry. The following year the work load was large and our focus had shifted towards the maritime market.
We now offer a wide selection of services aimed at Offshore Oil, Gas & Energy, and Shipping. We still offer HSEQ services to land-based customers.
Our main area of work is around the North Sea, but as the regulations and systems are very similar within the shipping sector, we have clients in both Asia and America. Our clients vary from small companies
with 10-50 employees to multinational companies.
Services we can offer:
- Implementation of quality systems (ISO 9001:2008)
- Implementation of environmental management systems (ISO 14001:2004)
- Implementation of HSE systems (internal regulations OHSAS 18001)
- Company handbooks
- Implementation/improving SMS (Safety Management System)
- Establishing and maintainance accoording to ISM Code
- MLC 2006 adaptations and approval
- Incidient investigation
- GAP analysis
- Preparation and processing of statistics
- Supplier audit
- Internal audit on ships
- Internal audit in offices
- HSE safety inspections
- Assistance with documentation in the tender / prequalification
- Assistance in product development
- Preparation of study materials and training sessions
- Customer Satisfaction Survey